Kom så skrattar vi.... :0)

Acke

Jag snubblade över Slay-radios fortsättning på kurserna i svenska för stackars "Boz".....

De första 3 lektionerna är postade tidigare i denna tråden.

Stackaren plågas vidare i två nya avsnitt.

Högerklicka och välj "spara som"

Del 4.

Del 5.

Tämligen underhållande.... :lol:

Labero nästa?

PS:fick inte länkningen att funka så ni får kopiera hela sökvägen nedan:

www.dailymotion.com/blog/video/431648?key=fzkyzjudxyf9c7z3jdbtk60mql3vksr89adc00na&play=1&referer=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.tastelikepizza.com%2Findex.php%3Fitemid%3D651

Edited by AlfaRonny

• 2 weeks later...

A mother was working in the kitchen listening to her 5-year-old son playing with his new electric train in the living room. She heard the train stop and her son saying;

"All of you sons a bitches who want off, get the hell off now...cause this is the last stop! And all of you sons a bitches who are getting on, get your asses in the train...cause were going down the tracks."

The horrified mother went in and told her son;

"We don't use that kind of language in this house. Now I want you to go to your room and you are to stay there for TWO HOURS. When you come out, you may play with your train...but I want you to use nice language.

Two hours later, the son came out of the bedroom and resumed playing with his train. Soon the train stopped and the mother heard her son

say:

..."All passengers, please remember your things, thank you, and we hope your trip was a pleasant one. We hope you will ride with us again soon."

She heard her little darling continue;

..."For those of you just boarding, remember, there is no smoking in the train. We hope you will have a pleasant and relaxing journey with us today."

As the mother began to smile, the child added;

"For those of you who are pissed off about the TWO HOUR delay... please see the bitch in the kitchen..."

:biglaugh2:

A preacher was on an elevator in a high rise building. Half way down the elevator stops and a grizzley looking drunk man gets on.

The man smelled like he didn't have a bath in a week. The preacher took all he could, and said by the smell in here: - I believe one of our deoderants isn't working.

The drunk said:

- I believe it's yours because I don't use any.

FREE SEX WITH FILL-UP

A gas station in Kentucky was trying to increase its sales, so the owner put up a sign saying, "Free Sex with Fill-Up".

Soon a local redneck pulled in, filled his tank, and then asked for his free sex.

The owner told him to pick a number from 1 to 10. If he guessed correctly, he would get his free sex.

The redneck then guessed 8, and the proprietor said, "You were close.The number was 7. Sorry, no sex this time."

A week later, the same redneck, along with a buddy, Bubba, pulled in for a fill-up. Again he asked for his free sex.

The proprietor again gave him the same story, and asked him to guess the correct number.

The redneck guessed 2 this time. Again the proprietor said, "Sorry, it was 3. You were close, but no free sex this time."

As they were driving away, the redneck said to his buddy, "I think that game is rigged and he doesn't really give away free sex."

Bubba replied, "No it ain't, Billy Ray. It ain't rigged ----- my wife won twice last week."

• 3 weeks later...

Johnny ville ha sex med en brud på jobbet, men hon hade redan en pojkvän.

En dag blev Johnny så frustrerad att han gick fram till henne å sa, "jag ger dej 1000 kr om jag får ha sex med dej." men hon sa, "nej".

Johnny sa, "Jag är snabb, jag slänger pengarna på golvet, du böjer dej ner, och jag är klar när du har plockat upp dom.

"Hon Tänkte efter en stund och sa att hon måste kolla med sin pojkvän.

Hon ringde pojkvännen och berättade historien. Pojkvännen sa, "Be om 2000 och plocka upp dom så fort att han inte hinner komma ur brallorna."

Så hon gick med på förslaget för 2000 kr.

En halvtimme går och pojkvännen väntar på att flickvännen ska ringa.

Så efter 45 min ringer pojkvännen och frågar vad som hände.

Hon sa "Den djäveln betalade i mynt."

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...