Mk´s hemsida! Vad har hänt med den?

Tommy

Hittade själv lite mer info på Locostbuilders:

explanation time

well i think everyone is wondering so here goes firstley i decided to leave mk sports last wednesday after a dressing down from both of them for the spanish car not bieng completed this was due to them not providing me with the stuff to build the car with which was there responsibility not mine so i was not best pleased however this although the final thing was not the only contributing factor there were many more and things had not been running happily for a while as i felt some of our customers were not getting the best service two examples are half a chassis for ireland and the treatment of ontrack motorsport both these i had issues with also the system of what was being made and what was going out on a sat had completley broken down and resulted in two customers turning up for 1 chassis and all not pleased this did result in friction so thats a little of how i was feeling sort of stressed i guess also i had personal home issues as my mother 84 had just been robbed in her home by two conmen

of a large amount of money and was very badley shaken at her age and i knew i had been not spending enough time being the son she now needed as she is on her own so this also was in my head

and of course mk,s wedding as best man was also bussing about so my mind was set and i found it very difficult and emotional at the reception as i knew i would not be seing many of the people there again and alot were friends but i said nothing so as not to cause any upset for martyn and his wedding

thats it realey as to the website then unfortunatley it was never paid for and run by me for free for 8 months i did offer it for sale to mk sports but they declined

i have read all of your comments on the website thread and there was no foul play i did however take back my childrens pc which i leant then at christmass and do agree with sonic about the manager

i have no future plans at the moment as i put alot of years into mk and mk sports

but ime sure i will survive so cheers for now charlie

Phil och Baz dom har jag altid pratat med någon Charlie har jag aldrig stött på 8skitkonstigt alla andra vet ju vem det är) däremot Barry. Baz är den som har bäst ordning Phil är lite mer glömsk. Om ni beställer per tele prata altid med samma person den interna komunikationen fungerar inte klanderfritt.

Tel/Fax: 01909 731187. Email: MK@M-Keenan.freeserve.co.uk

Jag har en prislista från 03 som jag kan skicka om någon behöver.

Lev väl

Michael W

Nån som kan tolka det här lite bättre än jag?

Mk finns kvar men charlie har slutat? eller har jag fått allt om bakfoten?

behöver ett materialintyg på chassit ochy det vore ju lite synd om företaget upphört eller nåt sånt då...